Meet Ava, your Wisely® Virtual Assistant
No calls. No waiting. No hold music.
Have a question about your account? Ask Ava, your Wisely Virtual Assistant, and get a response in seconds.
Ava can quickly answer questions like:
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- Where can I find my account routing number?
- How do I transfer money?
- How do I get a replacement card?
Frequently Asked Questions
How Ava works
Where can I access the Ava chatbot?
It’s easy to find Ava when you’re logged into your account on the myWisely® app1 or at mywisely.com:
- Click on the “chat with us” button, or
- Open the menu and select “Chat now”
What kind of questions can I ask Ava?
Ava can answer questions you have about:
- Adding funds
- Depositing checks
- Transferring money
- And more
Is Ava secure and private?
Yes. Your interactions are protected by the same privacy and security features as the mobile app and online banking.
How does Ava learn and improve functionality?
Ava learns from conversations with you and other Wisely customers. The Wisely team is always working to expand the ways Ava can help make things easier for you.
When to call us instead
When should I call Wisely® Member Services?
Please call customer service at 1-866-313-9029 for the following:
- You have not received your card in the mail 7–10 business days after enrollment.
- You need to activate your card.
- If you notice unauthorized charges on your account.
- If you have added your card to your mobile wallet, including Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, and Google Pay®.